I’m a die hard Vancouverite. But sometimes the constant grey drizzle gets to me, and leaves me dreaming of somewhere tropical. So what’s a girl to do? Head to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!
A short 4 hour flight away, this Mexican seaside oasis is the perfect getaway for those seeking sun, sand and surf. And with direct flights on Westjet and Air Canada, getting there has never been easier.
We stayed at the all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos and I couldn’t have asked for more. From the coffee bar in the lobby, to the nine restaurants (La Hacienda was my favourite), to the cozy palapas on the beach and amazing personalized service, everything was so well thought out. For 8 glorious days, we lived the life we could only dream of, and we left feeling more relaxed and rejuvenated than we thought possible.
If you plan on visiting, here are a some things you can’t miss:
- Wake up before sunrise and watch baby turtles getting released into the ocean.
- Bodysurf in the waves — just make sure you’re in a safe area!
- Eat a fresh tuna tostada by the pool, preferably with an ice cold beverage.
- Get a muscle-soothing massage at the spa.
- Take a day trip into the city and see the arches.
- Walk along the endless beach and catch the cotton candy sunset.
Thank you so much to La Vie En Rose for my amazing one-piece swimsuit. This one-piece is super flattering and incredibly comfortable! I worn mine by the pool and during our day trips to the Arches. Shop yours today here. #MaVieEnRose